SAVE THE DATE!
The AAPL will be hosting a ‘Working Interest and Net Revenue Interest Seminar’ in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, on Tuesday, August 27, 2019! The one-day event will run from 8:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. and the cost is $300 for AAPL members and $425 for non-members. AAPL members that attendee will receive 6 continuing education credits.
Please note that Professional Development Aid (f/k/a Tuition Assistance) is available for AAPL members. To apply, please go to the AAPL website (www.landman.org) and click on the ‘Education’ tab and scroll down to the ‘Professional Development Aid’ link – there you will find information about the program and a request form.
This workshop was designed for Land Professionals who are already proficient with the fundamental calculations for Working Interest and Net Revenue Interests. The foundational prerequisite for this seminar is the Working Interest and Net Revenue Calculation Workshop.
- Calculations inside Runsheets and Flowcharts
- Calculations at the Lease Level vs Tract Level vs Unit Level
- Calculations for Leases, Assignments, proportionate burdens, dis-proportionate burdens, burden linking
- Calculations for “the difference between Lease Burdens and ___%.
- Term Mineral deeds and Term Assignments of WI
- Calculations for Non-Executive Mineral Owners – “NEMOs”
- Calculations for “Non-Participating Royalty Interests – “NPRIs”
- Calculations for Net Acres vs. Company Net Acres vs. Revenue Acres vs Working Interest [WI]
- Analysis of the Acid Test
- Calculations - Excess Burdens & Subsequently Created Interest - Sensitivity Analysis - Participation
- Calculations - Excess Burdens & Subsequently Created Interest - Sensitivity Analysis – Non-Consent
8:00 am Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:15 am Instruction & Examples
11:30 am Lunch (provided)
12:00 pm Instruction & Examples (continued)
3:30 pm Adjourn Please use the following link to register for the event:
Please use the following link to register: