The evening will feature guest speaker Kent Rabish, founder of the Grand Traverse Distillery, who brings with him not only a wealth of knowledge in artisan distilling, but a truck load of locally produced bourbon whiskey and other fine spirits. Taste “Pure Michigan” at its finest with true craft distilling, down to the grain.
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018
Time: 5 p.m. Reception
6 p.m. Dinner Meeting/Speaker
Sojourn Lakeside Resort
2332 E. Dixon Lake Rd.
Gaylord, MI 49735
Other Upcoming October Events:
(25) American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL) Field Landman Seminar Amway Grand Plaza, Grand Rapids, Mich.
(8) Michigan Association of Professional Landmen (MAPL) General Membership Meeting, 6:00 PM. and Boone's Long Lake Inn in Traverse City, MI.
(12) Bay Area Desk and Derrick Club(BADDC) Meeting at The Cottage in Traverse City.
(29) American Institute of Professional Geologists, Michigan Section (AIPG-Mich.) Annual Meeting, Weber's Inn in Ann Arbor, MI.
(30) Michigan Department of Natural Resources (DNR), Office of Minerals Management (OMM), Public Auction of oil and gas lease rights to state of Michigan owned minerals, 8:00 AM. Lansing Center in Lansing, MI.
(1) Northern Mich. Chapter of API. (NMCAPI) Annual Christmas Party at the Park Place Hotel in Traverse City, MI. Doors will open at 6:00 PM with dinner starting at 7:00 PM.
(6) Michigan Oil and Gas Association (MOGA) Membership Meeting and Dinner, Crystal Mountain in Thompsonville, MI.