The Michigan Oil and Gas Association (MOGA) represents nearly 850 members across all facets of Michigan’s Oil and Natural Gas Industry. As an industry we are committed to education. We wish to ensure the bright young minds of today have to knowledge, experience, and tools they need to succeed and power our state.
MOGA has established scholarships to help achieve this goal.
- Must be a Michigan resident
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must have a minimum 2.75 GPA (calculated on a 4.00 scale)
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited Michigan College or University
- Must be enrolled in a course of study affiliated with Michigan’s Oil and Natural Gas Industry.
Each scholarship award is a minimum of $500 and will be paid directly to the Educational Institution where the applicant is enrolled.
These scholarships may be renewable on an annual basis, with the opportunity for renewing scholarship applicants to receive additional funds exceeding the $500 dollars. It is the responsibility of the initial award recipient to submit the Annual Renewal Application each year (up to 3 years or until a Bachelor’s Degree is earned, whichever occurs first).
Applications for renewal will be reviewed on a case-by- case basis. Renewal is not guaranteed.